Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 75

Thread: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

  1. #41
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    IMO, it's not pop but the equilavent of, let's say what Europe, Winger and Warrant was to Metal in the late 80's...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    i was jus goin by the title of the thread, breakin benjamin, 3DG, seether
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    its the final countdown!!!!
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  4. #44
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    btw Children of Bodom do a cover of "the final countdown" and "oops I did it again" that are pretty cool.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  5. #45
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    you mean hurt is going to be at this concert saturday night???
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  6. #46
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oakland raiders</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you mean hurt is going to be at this concert saturday night???</div></div>

    I've said it 15 times.

    They got added to the tour for some February and March dates...and they will be in Freedom Hall tomorrow night.

    From what I've heard, the lineup will go in this order: Hurt, Seether, 3DG, BB.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    that isnt bad for the price of the ticket
    I paid 25 to see DOWN by themselves.

    I paid 200 for NIN and the Dresden Dolls
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  8. #48
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that isnt bad for the price of the ticket
    I paid 25 to see DOWN by themselves.

    I paid 200 for NIN and the Dresden Dolls</div></div>

    Yeah--$40 to see 4 bands ain't bad at all.

    The best was going to The Orange Peel back in January and seeing Parkway Drive, Dillinger Escape Plan, Every Time I Die, and Killswitch all for I think 29 bucks. I stayed about 5 rows away from the front of the stage most of the night.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    Thas where I saw DOWN, I saw Matt Costa and Greg Laswell there as well.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  10. #50
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    ok calm down i didnt realize u meant hurt would be there...thats great cause i really like em
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •